SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST - IT
Business Analyst with over 8 years of experience analyzing business process requirements and supporting software development. Excellent collaboration, communication, conceptualization, customer service, problem-solving and project management skills. Known as a strong leader, coach and trainer. Certified SharePoint Designer, Agile Scrum Master and trained Scaled Agilist (SAFe 4.0).
PROVEN EXPERIENCE IN:
- All phases of the SDLC (requirements gathering, conducting JAD, design/development, coordinating testing, defect resolution and software implementation) – Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Business Process Improvements
- Document Use Cases and Service Contracts (SLAs & SLEs)
- Data Analysis, data structures, XML, WSDL, SOAP and ReST.
- SharePoint integrations, site management, connectivity and design
- Presenting prototypes and solution delivery to stakeholders
- Facilitating meetings with large stakeholder groups and technical teams
- Customizing CRM & CMS Systems, web analytics and Google analytics and tag management
- Creating and managing Online Email Marketing and Fundraising Campaigns
- Designing and managing Websites
- Providing technical support to 100+ End-Users
- Payment solutions integrations
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity documentation
- IT Tools and Other: XML, WSDL, Business Modeling UML, User Stories in Agile, Use Case, Business Requirements Documentation, Functional Specification Documentation, Jira, SOAP, ReST, API.
- Software: Adobe CC (Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), Microsoft Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio, Project, Power BI), Documentum, SOAP UI, HP (ALM/Quality Center, Service Manager, Portfolio Manager).
- OS: Windows, MacOS, iOS. CMS: Joomla, WordPress. CRM: Blackbaud eCRM, Hubspot
- Web: HTML, and Internet Solutions, Payment Integration Systems, Luminate Online, TeamRaiser, MailChimp Email Marketing and Automation, Google Analytics and Tag Management, etc.
- Master of Divinity with Biblical Languages (M.Div., Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary, Wake Forest, North Carolina, Graduated 2006)
- Certified Scrum Master, CSM (2015)
- Project Success Method – Project Management Training (PMI-Registered Education Provider, 2015)
- Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010
- SAFe 4.0 (Trained Scaled Agilist, 2017)
Technical Business Analyst Dec 2017 - Jan 2018
3Ci Consultant. Client: Southern Company Gas, Atlanta GA
- Conducted JAD sessions with Business Stakeholders, Technical SMEs, Architects, etc.
- Gathered requirements, completed documentation – Use Cases/SLAs, meeting minutes, etc.
- Translated Business Requirements to Technical.
- Assessed business processes, requirements and recommended solutions.
- Interfaced with Enterprise Data Management Architect and Team to understand current architecture map, Scorecard, data marts and connectivity to Dashboard.
- Conducted data analysis, mapped fields and visually demonstrated required metrics and measurements
- Analyzed and mined data from existing Scorecard metrics to feed the CIO dashboard.
- Scheduled and led daily Agile based standup meetings.
- Collaborated with Project Manager on refining Project Plan, Scope and other Tasks.
- Conducted Microsoft Power BI based Dashboard demo for with business leadership.
- Managed SharePoint with artifacts in structured folders for team access and collaboration per SOX compliance.
Senior Business Analyst (SOA IT Services) June 2015 – April 2017
Datum Software Inc. Contractor. Client: Delta Air Lines, Atlanta, GA
- Gathered requirements, conducted JAD sessions, developed Use Cases, Scenarios and Service Contracts (SLA), employed Visio diagraming, and created Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) in Delta’s Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) IT Services Group, as well as for Data Center and Disaster Recovery (DC/DR) projects.
- Created and Updated 150+ Use Cases with Main and Alternate Scenarios, 80+ Web Service Contracts (SLA).
- Created System and Process flow diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Managed documentation via Documentum and SharePoint for team access per SOX compliance.
- Coordinated testing with the QA Engineers and implemented changes via Change Requests and RFCs in the Delta and Virgin Atlantic (AIR4) – Testing, Integration and Production environments.
- Experienced in change and configuration management using HP Service Manager. Logged defects in HP ALM Quality Center and coordinated defects resolution with QA engineers.
- Translated business requirements to technical specs for developers who created web services (Java, SOAP).
- Worked with application support and development teams to fix software bugs and escalate issues.
- For the new Data Center Disaster Recovery Resiliency ($249M) project, facilitated meetings with 3rd party vendor and Delta teams to compile IT Disaster Recovery Plans for Applications, Infrastructure and Services per the IT Services and Business Continuity Management guidelines.
- Mentored/On-boarded Junior Business Analysts.
- Assessed business processes/requirements and recommended solutions.
- Analyzed for gaps in recovery and operational readiness plans. Documented RPO and RTO for applications.
- Coordinated with QA team for SOA webs services and Disaster Recovery Applications Testing for DR readiness.
- Familiar with ReST API, micro services, etc.
IT Business Analyst: Non-Profit CRM – OM USA, Tyrone, GA June 2011 – April 2015
- Documented and gathered requirements via JAD sessions.
- Created Use Cases and Scenarios from business requirements.
- Emulated Agile methodology in design, development and implementation of Blackbaud eCRM.
- Developed Test Strategy from the Use Cases and the business and functional requirements document.
- Identified and resolved issues, provided training for Blackbaud eCRM, Internet Applications with desktop tools for small groups, one-on-one, virtual. Trained groups of super-users who tested new functions.
- Customized eCRM, tested (UAT), and deployed Blackbaud eCRM for OM in the USA and The Netherlands.
- Assessed business processes/requirements and recommended solutions.
- Oversaw security for the Blackbaud Enterprise Customer Relationship Management (eCRM) system.
- Deployed, maintained Blackbaud Internet Solution-based (BBIS) donation management site.
- Provided technical support to in-house staff and donors for web applications.
- Managed Blackbaud Internet Solutions, Payment Solutions Integration, Luminate Online and TeamRaiser.
- Created online donation pages, email templates for marketing, fundraising events and advocacy.
- Generated reports for C-level Senior Leadership Team).
- Created job aid cards, integrated direct marketing and email campaigns and administered online giving system.
- Created numerous digital and print newsletters, banners, and other stationary.
- Managed/reported social media and websites (Facebook Insights, Google Analytics and Tag management).
IT Business Analyst (CRM) - Boyd GM Auto Dealer Group, Henderson, NC August 2009 – May 2011
- Gathered requirements, customized, tested and implemented dealer CRM.
- Analyzed business processes and recommended solutions.
- Managed Cadillac customer relationship programs.
- Created print ads and web graphics (microsites, newspaper ads, blogs).
- Assisted Internet Sales Manager with internet sales and eCommerce.
- Managed email campaigns using MailChimp.
- Managed / maintained website.
- Provided technical support and training for 40+ sales and service staff.
- Troubleshot PC, CRM, and Internet issues.
- Managed and updated eBay, Autotrader.com, Cars.com, eBay, CRM and other dealership vehicle inventories.
- Monitored and reported on website traffic and performance using Google Analytics and tag management.